Home » Gods Track Record of Fulfilled Prophecy by Don W. Olson
Gods Track Record of Fulfilled Prophecy Don W. Olson

Gods Track Record of Fulfilled Prophecy

Don W. Olson

Published March 1st 2005
ISBN : 9781420813975
Paperback
108 pages
Enter the sum

 About the Book 

The Old Testament was written with the primary purpose of pointing the way to the coming Messiah. The New Testament was written with the primary purpose of identifying the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Throughout the Scriptures there are hundredsMoreThe Old Testament was written with the primary purpose of pointing the way to the coming Messiah. The New Testament was written with the primary purpose of identifying the Lord Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Throughout the Scriptures there are hundreds of prophecies concerning many events. Two types of prophecy have been listed herein: General and Messianic. Its interesting that 60% of both types have already been fulfilled. That is not to indicate that the remaining 40% were false, but rather that they are yet to be fulfilled. In Deut. 18: 22 we are told that the mark of a true prophet was 100% accuracy. As the Bible is the Word of God we can be assured that the remaining prophecies will be fulfilled in His time.